In India, Period Blood is Considered as Dirty Blood and the stigmas associated with sanitary pads stem from the patriarchal notions in India, which let the menstruator’s menstruation cycle become a matter of shame and something that must be kept secretive. The New paper/ black polythene cover/ brown cover is just a reminder of this shame, which is often thrust upon menstruators.
It is High time that we are done away with it.
How Do We Change this! Normalize Periods, Talk about Periods, Educate About Periods.
If we all openly talk about the periods and break the ice between our uterus and society by showing them Sanitary Pads with pride, the stigma behind period and period products will break. Until we talk about them, this would stay taboo forever. Don’t You Think this is very simple?
- Layers: Bliss Natural sanitary napkins are made up of Cotton pulp along with Kenaf. No chemicals are added as fragrances or Absorbents to ensure your direct contact with the Natural Sanitary pad is safe and secure.
- Types: Bliss Natural sanitary pads are available in Two types- Fluffy Pads and Slimmy Pads. Fluffy Pads are Regular cushiony Sanitary pads and Slimmy Pads are Ultra Thin Sanitary Pads.
- Package: A Pack contains individually wrapped Natural Sanitary Pads. These pads are packed in a bio-degradable cover making them not just safe for you but also for the environment.
- Degradability: Bliss Organic pads starts degrading in 6-12 months in a composting facility. (Inhouse experimented by GreenDelight innovations Private limited)
- Certifications: Bureau of Indian standards certified, Biobased Certified as per ASTM Standards and Manufactured in FDA registered facility.
- Note: If you don’t receive your shipment within 15 days then please inform us immediately so that we can resolve the issue and give you better service. Complaints after 15 days won’t be entertained.