What is nipple orgasm, and how does it happen?
Nipples are one of the most erogenous zones in the human body, having a dense network of nerve endings that produce a powerful feeling. When your genital sensory cortex is activated by pleasurable sensations, these nerve endings allow you to have a nipple orgasm.
It is possible to climax from nipple play alone with enough stimulation, and many women describe it as an explosive explosion that spreads throughout the entire body, a powerful climax that comes in waves.
How do you perform Nipple orgasm?
The nerves inside the nipples transmit a message to the genital sensory cortex in your brain when you engage them in sensual stimulation. You can have a powerful orgasm that sends sparks flying through your entire body, which can be as intense as a genital orgasm, with enough stimulation.
Additionally, hormonal variations during your period make your nipples more sensitive, which might intensify your nipple orgasms even more. The only way to figure out what works for you and obtain nip-gasms is to practise until you get it right.
What are the advantages?
Because of people’s general perceptions of sex, nipple play is frequently overlooked when it comes to sex. In actuality, there are other techniques to make sex more enjoyable, engaging, and exciting than simply grinding your genitals. The following are some of the advantages of including
your nipples in your lovemaking session (whether with a companion or alone):
- Multiple orgasms – Nipple orgasms are a common precursor to genital orgasms, and once you’ve mastered them, you may move on to giving attention down south or try a combination method for wilder, more intense orgasms.
- Enhance your mood – Because of the joyful hormones released in your brain, orgasms of any kind have been found to have great mood-enhancing advantages. Orgasms may even reduce your chances of developing cardiovascular disease.
- Makes sex more interesting – Nipple orgasms are a terrific place to start when it comes to exploring more sensual and pleasurable areas in bed.
How do you go to the Big O?
The first rule is to get out of your head and into the present moment. You may be unsure of your capacity to have a nipple orgasm, and this fear can keep you from fully enjoying the experience. Climaxing should not be your main goal; instead, concentrate on having as much fun as possible. To begin, prepare your mind and body as follows:
- Prepare yourself – Create an atmosphere that helps you get in the mood by being in a pleasant and safe environment. You’ll be more calm and have a head start on obtaining the Big O this way.
- Take it slowly – Begin by being familiar with your own body and experimenting with ways that help you feel better. Even if you’re with someone, knowing what makes you happy can help you better guide them.
- Make your own – Whether you’re just using your hands or including toys, you should feel free to do whatever makes you happy and go from there.
It’s time to take the actual ride down to O town now that you’ve prepped yourself. It is entirely up to you whether you go alone or with a companion.
When you’re travelling alone
If you keep a few things in mind, you can easily attain a nipple orgasm on your own:
- Concentrate on your breath – Take deep breaths to relax, which will also help you get in the mood by concentrating your sexual energy.
- Have fun with it – Explore other erogenous zones in your body, such as your neck, thighs, belly, and even your genitals, before jumping into your breasts.
- Allow your breasts to relax – Squeeze your breasts lightly and trace your areola with your fingertips while you play with them.
- Continue to your nipples – Rub your nipples slowly once you’ve been adequately aroused, gradually increasing the pressure until you find what feels good and what doesn’t.
- Experiment with different moves – For a better experience, vary your movements rather than sticking to one thing. Pinching, twisting, pressing, and tugging are all options. Keep doing whatever makes you happy.
- Continue your exploring – Allow your hands to travel all over your body before returning to your nipples. Allow your excitement to build throughout your full body rather than focusing on climaxing.
- Push yourself to the limit – Allow yourself to relax and enjoy the delicious waves of a successful climax after you’ve been at it for a while and finally feel the rush. When you’ve had one, you’ll know it, and it’ll undoubtedly blow your mind.
Two’s a company
You can do anything you can do alone with your partner, but there are some things you can only do with someone else that can help you climax:
- Begin by having them breathe on your nipples – As you persuade your spouse to breathe softly on your nipples, their hot breath sliding you into the mood, this may be an immensely wonderful sensation.
- Begin by licking – You can experiment with different licking techniques such as tracing around the nipples, flicking the nips with the tip of the tongue, or flattening the tongue to cover more surface area.
- Proceed to sucking – Sucking the nipples with the lips produces additional blood flow and increases sensitivity. For a better experience, alternate between licking and sucking.
- Take a bite – If you want to up the ante, have your lover slowly nibble on your nipples.
Is it possible to experience a nipple orgasm without having sensitive nipples?
Different women have varying degrees of nipple sensitivity, which can be caused by genetics, breast surgery, consequences such as breast cancer, or psychological factors such as sexual abuse or emotional trauma.
When you don’t have sensitive nipples, it might be tough to attain a nipple orgasm, but there are ways to improve sensitivity. And hey, it’s fine if you don’t orgasm; the point is to have fun, climax or no climax.
What’s the best way to go about it?
Here are some suggestions for increasing nipple sensitivity:
- Use ice – Nipples that are erect are more sensitive, and the easiest approach to get them erect is to ice them. The bitter cold will become more enjoyable.
- Massage your breasts – Massage your breasts gently with warm massage oils or lubes to improve blood circulation and feeling.
- Clamps and nibble vibrators – Using a nipple clamp or a vibrating toy can really increase the ante and turn your breasts into a powerhouse of pleasure.
You don’t necessarily have to use your genitals to get orgasm. Whether you ride solo or with a partner, nibble play is a terrific way to experience a different type of climax that can significantly enhance your sex life.
Message from bliss pads
You can feel like your best self when on your period.